This is the Best Fixed Lens Camera. Our experts found 51899 feedback online for Fixed Lens Camera and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Fixed Lens Camera. On selected products for the Best Fixed Lens Camera you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look –
Comparison Chart for Best Fixed Lens Camera
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Fixed Lens Camera after analyzing 51899 reviews.
|1||Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount (NEX) and for Other Cameras||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|2||Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 24mm F/1.4-16 Fixed FE GM Wide-Angle Prime Lens||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|3||Sigma 56mm for E-Mount (Sony) Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black (351965)||9.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|4||Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|5||Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|6||Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras - Fixed||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|7||Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|8||Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed||8.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|9||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|10||Nikon AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED F/4.5-29 Fixed Zoom Camera Lens||8.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount and for Other Cameras...
- Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 24mm F/1.4-16 Fixed FE GM Wide-Angle...
- Sigma 56mm for E-Mount Sony) Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black (351965
- Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black
- Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras Fixed
- Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras Fixed
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Nikon AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED F/4.5-29 Fixed Zoom Camera Lens, Black
1. Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount (NEX) and for Other Cameras
- Note: This is a manual focus lens and the user must operate it in manual mode.
- Focuses to 7.9″ (0.2m) and Accepts 67 Filters.
- 9 Degree Angle of View / 18mm (35mm Equivalent.
- Nano Coating System (NCS) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections
- Utilizes 12 High Precision Glass Lens Elements Including 1 Hybrid Aspherical (H-ASP) + 1 Aspherical (AS) + 1 Low-Dispersion (ED) High Precision Glass Lens Elements For Superior Image Quality.
- Lens not Zoomable
2. Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 24mm F/1.4-16 Fixed FE GM Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- Advanced 24.
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
3. Sigma 56mm for E-Mount (Sony) Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black (351965)
- Featuring compact design, Light weight and outstanding image quality offered in sigma’s contemporary line.
- N addition, this lens is characterized by smooth and quiet autofocus ideal for video shooting.
- By using the face recognition or eye AF functions of the camera, focus Will continuously be on the face or the eye even if the subject Moves during the shoot.
- Max Focal Length: 19.7 Mm. Angle of View (DC) 28.5º
- Lens Type: Full Frame
4. Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens
- Wide F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 9-Blade circular aperture creates beautiful round defocused bokeh
- ED glass element for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Double Linear motor system for fast, quiet and precise focusing.
- Direct control w/ customizable focus hold button and AF/MF switch.
5. Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Superior Image Quality
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 feet (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length; Lens not Zoomable
- Superb value and performance.
- Broaden your view with a wide angle: From a vast cliff to a stretching sandy beach, fit everything in with a 20 mm wide angle.
6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras – Fixed
- Weather-resistant standard lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture-50mm F/1.2, Closest Focusing Distance – 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- AF with full-time manual focus, 72mm filter size
- Ultrasonic Motor (USM), Lens not zoomable
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon.
7. Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
- 85 millimeter fixed lens, maximum reproduction ratio 0.12 x
8. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras – Fixed
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f 1.
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.
- Lens not zoomable
9. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Compact, lightweight, FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow Depth of field of an F/18 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens.
- Maximum reproduction Ratio: 0.
- Innovative silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic waves for fast, accurate, near quiet autofocusing as close as 78-inches from your subject.
- Delivers a 20mm, 94 Degree angle of view that’s ideal for stills or motion capture, minimum focus Distance is 0.
- Produces beautifully blurred backgrounds in your photos and HD videos and lets you shoot at lower is settings to retain high image quality at its maximum aperture setting of f/18.
10. Nikon AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED F/4.5-29 Fixed Zoom Camera Lens
- Widest NIKKOR fisheye Lens yet and the first with zoom capability
- Capture EPIC 180 Degree circular images and traditional frame-filling fisheye images
- Close focusing up to 0.5 inches from your subject for macro-style fisheye images
- Weather-sealed design and Nikon protective fluorine Coat for use in harsh conditions
- Equally suited for still photography and video work
Fixed Lens Camera Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fixed Lens Camera stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fixed Lens Camera in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fixed Lens Camera for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fixed Lens Camera Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fixed Lens Camera in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fixed Lens Camera currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fixed Lens Camera based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fixed Lens Camera before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fixed Lens Camera they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fixed Lens Camera, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fixed Lens Camera before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fixed Lens Camera will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fixed Lens Camera if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fixed Lens Camera on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.