We have asked Our team of experts to study the 36825 reviews available online for Laser Level For Excavator. They have carefully chosen the finest ones and prepared the Best Laser Level For Excavator for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Laser Level For Excavator from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Laser Level For Excavator from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Laser Level For Excavator
36825 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Laser Level For Excavator. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|2||Spectra Precision GL422N Dual Grade Laser Level||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|3||Laser Level, RockSeed 50 Feet Cross Line Laser with Self-Leveling||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|4||Johnson Level & Tool 99-028K Electronic Self-Leveling Dual Slope Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser System||9.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|5||Spectra Precision C51 Laser Level Magnetic Mount for CR600||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|6||Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp||9.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|7||KINAVEL 4x360° Laser Level Rechargeable Self Leveling Laser Level Four Plane Cross Line Lasers 2x360° Vertical 2x360° Horizontal 16 Lines 4D||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|8||Spectra Precision LL300N-3 Laser Level||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|9||Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers||8.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|10||Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet, 360°, Red Beam...
- Spectra Precision GL422N Dual Grade Laser Level, Automatic Self-Leveling with HL760 Receiver, Radio Remote...
- Laser Level, RockSeed 50 Feet Cross Line Laser with Self-Leveling, Vertical and Horizontal Line, Rotatable...
- Johnson Level & Tool 99-028K Electronic Self-Leveling Dual Slope Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser System...
- Spectra Precision C51 Laser Level Magnetic Mount for CR600, HR500 Receivers
- Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp, Magnetic Mount, Batteries, Waterproof...
- KINAVEL 4x360° Laser Level Rechargeable Self Leveling Laser Level Four Plane Cross Line Lasers 2x360°...
- Spectra Precision LL300N-3 Laser Level, Self Leveling Kit with HL450 Receiver, Clamp, 4.7 Meter Grade...
- Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers, Red Beam, 1...
- Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110
1. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet
- LASER DETECTOR: This Johnson Detector Tool is designed for use in combination with red beam rotary lasers.
- 360 DEGREE RANGE: The universal laser visibility tool has a large 360-deg.
- SECURE MOUNTING: Ideal for mounting on machinery, the laser detection device can easily be used hand-free.
- IDEAL APPLICATIONS: This laser detecting device features bright LED lights and an LCD display to allow easy reading of information.
- KIT INCLUDES: This Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector is equipped with replaceable parts such as including clamps and powerful magnets for attaching the detector to machines, a NiMH rechargeable battery pack, cable, charger, and hard-shell carrying case.
2. Spectra Precision GL422N Dual Grade Laser Level
- Laser tool kit includes a GL422N Grade Laser, HL760 Laser Receiver, C70 Adapter, 105516 Vertical Adapter for HL Receiver, RC402N Radio Remote Control, NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, charger, and carrying case.
- Automatic, self-leveling GL422N dual grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective laser that does 3 jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment.
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculation
- An easy-to-use, menu-driven interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features.
- Maintains performance in rainy, dusty, and other harsh jobsite and weather conditions; Durable design is built to withstand accidental drops and tripod tip-overs.
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330 ft (100 m) away
3. Laser Level, RockSeed 50 Feet Cross Line Laser with Self-Leveling
- DUAL MODES & SELF-LEVELING ★ The cross line laser with slide switch enable you to set 2 modes, self-leveling mode and manual mode.
- HIGH VISIBILITY & ACCURACY ★ The powerful cross line laser easily project a red cross line at a wide angle of 110°to assist your leveling jobs, bright and clear.
- HIGH PROTECTION GRADE ★ The line laser reaches IP54 protection grade (shock resistant, waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, wear resistant, impact resistance, cold and high temperature.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING DESIGN ★ The laser level can be mounted onto a tripod or affixed to most metal surface by using the magnetic bracket (sold separately), enable you to turn the laser level around at 360 degree, project lines in any position or angle or adjust the height from the tripod.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY & EXCELLENT AFTER-SALE SERVICE ★ RockSeed not only focuses on the design and development of line level laser, but also ensures the quality and performance of the products.
4. Johnson Level & Tool 99-028K Electronic Self-Leveling Dual Slope Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser System
- ACCURATE LEVELING: This Johnson Rotary Laser Tool is designed to complete both indoor and outdoor leveling jobs.
- PROGRAMMABLE DESIGN: The self-level digital laser features a programmable dual-slope function.
- ACCURACY & SAFETY: This laser kit for leveling features visual and audible security alarms, promising complete accuracy along with safety.
- ROTARY LASER: Perfect for flatwork contractors, excavators, and anyone doing vertical or slope work, the 99-028K is the workhorse of the Johnson line.
- KIT INCLUDES: This Red Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Kit is equipped with a Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 6.
5. Spectra Precision C51 Laser Level Magnetic Mount for CR600
- Spectra Precision C51 Magnetic Mount replacement part and accessory for use with HR500 and CR600 Receivers.
- Can easily be mounted on backhoes, small excavators, box blades, skid steer loaders, or nearly any machine.
- Durable construction is designed to hold up to daily use
- Strong magnet packs for secure hold
6. Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp
- Use as a handheld or rod mounted receiver for measuring cut & fill, leveling forms & footers, setting grade, and measuring elevation changes; Or use as a machine control mounted receiver for use on a backhoe, small excavator, or skid steer loader.
- Designed for tough construction site conditions, it’s rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand drops up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Ultra bright, colored LED indicators visibly indicate grade elevation, even in poor light
- Adjustable accuracy lets operator tighten the on-grade deadband to meet a variety of jobsite requirements from rough grading to fine leveling.
- Wraparound receiver cells provide continuous pickup through an operating range of 270-degrees for improved productivity, especially for machine applications.
- Kit includes C50 Rod Clamp, C51 Magnetic Mount, Batteries, and User Guide
7. KINAVEL 4×360° Laser Level Rechargeable Self Leveling Laser Level Four Plane Cross Line Lasers 2×360° Vertical 2×360° Horizontal 16 Lines 4D
- Fully Layout with 4 X 360 Line Lasers】- Two 360° horizontal and two 360° vertical planes enable users to cover the floor, wall, ceiling all around the room.
- Multifunctional Laser Tool with Clear Manual】- The self-leveling laser level can be switched individually that you can choose whatever you want to work with.
- High Accuracy Inside and Outside】 – The green beam level laser operates at 520nm wavelength and is accurate to within 1/16 inch at 23 feet (2mm at 15m).
- Widely Application】- Made of aluminum and ABS plastic, sturdy and tough.
- Warranty with Clear Instruction】- The manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty on this laser unit including 1 laser level, 2 batteries, 1 charger, 1 base, and 1 remote control.
8. Spectra Precision LL300N-3 Laser Level
- Increases productivity with faster setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training for using tool
- Complete leveling crew with tripod in one portable hard shelled carrying case
- Rugged design with “hard hat” rotary protection provides superior drop and outdoor weather protection (IP66).
- Ideal for all general concrete and construction site preparation applications
- The optional RC601 Remote Control gives you the ability to put the laser level in manual mode for matching slope applications.
9. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers
- ACCURATE DETECTION: This Johnson Laser Detector is ideal for using red beam rotary lasers outdoors, in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam by quickly and accurately locating the laser signals.
- CLEAR DISPLAY: The red laser visibility tool has dual LCD displays ensure that your body never blocks the laser signal when operating the device and ensures you can see the reading no matter where you are.
- SAFETY INDICATORS: This laser detecting device features audible and visual indicators to ensure accurate leveling as well as safety.
- SECURE ATTACHMENT: An included clamp helps attach the laser detection device to grade rods for hand free use.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This Two-Sided Red Laser Detector includes a 9V battery, and clamp.
10. Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110
- 270 degree detection
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Wireless support & CAN support
- Bright indicator lights
- Magnetic for machine mounting
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Laser Level For Excavator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Laser Level For Excavator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Laser Level For Excavator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Laser Level For Excavator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Laser Level For Excavator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Laser Level For Excavator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Laser Level For Excavator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Laser Level For Excavator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Laser Level For Excavator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.