With so many options to choose from, you can trust our selection for the Best Laser Printer. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 50758 reviews for Laser Printer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Laser Printer where thousands of them are available online. I hope it will help you to make a final decision for Laser Printer Reviews.
Comparison Chart for Best Laser Printer
50758 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Laser Printer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw - Compact||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|2||HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|3||HP LaserJet Pro M404n Laser Printer with Built-in Ethernet & Security Features (W1A52A)||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|4||Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004) Wireless||9.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|5||HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283cdwB (Newer Model of M283fdwB) All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer - Print Scan Copy Fax - 22 ppm||9.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|6||Brother Premium MFC-L2690DW Series Compact Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer - Print Copy Scan Fax - Wireless - Mobile Printing - Auto 2-Sided Printing - ADF - 26 ppm -||9||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|7||Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing||8.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|8||Brother HL-L2325DW Monochrome Laser Printer||8.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|9||HP Laserjet M110we Wireless Black & White Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Months Instant Ink (7MD66E)||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|10||HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless Laser Printer||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Compact, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer up to 26 Pages Per Minute
- HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer, Works with Alexa Y5S53A
- HP LaserJet Pro M404n Laser Printer with Built-in Ethernet & Security Features W1A52A
- Canon LBP113w imageCLASS 2207C004 Wireless, Mobile-Ready Laser Printer, 23 Pages Per Minute, Black
- HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283cdwB All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer Print Scan Copy Fax 22 ppm, 600...
- Brother Premium MFC-L2690DW Series Compact Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer | Print Copy Scan Fax |...
- Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- Brother HL-L2325DW Monochrome Laser Printer, Wireless Networking & Duplex Printing
- HP Laserjet M110we Wireless Black & White Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Months Instant Ink 7MD66E
- HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless Laser Printer, Works with Alexa . Replaces HP M201dw Laser Printer...
1. Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw – Compact
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi (WPS router or USB cable needed to set up); Ethernet; USB
- Print up to 26 pages per minute
- Space-saving, compact design conforms to personal or home office environments
- 250-Sheet maximum paper capacity
- All in one single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making cartridge replacement simple.
- Easily Print from a mobile device with the free Canon mobile printing app
- Compatibility OS : Windows 8.
- Form factor: Print only, Paper size: 8.5 inch x 14
2. HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – The HP LaserJet Pro M29w all in 1 laser printer, copier, and scanner is 30% smaller than its predecessor and produces professional quality results.
- Fast print speeds – prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 7; 9 seconds.
- Mobile printing – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order toner, and Print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Reliability wireless connectivity – built in wireless capabilities let you easily access, Print, and share resources on a network; for those with no Wi Fi connection, connect directly to the printer using Wi Fi Direct.
- Scan files directly to PDF and email with preloaded business apps
- Print speeds up to 19 ppm; black only
- Auto On/auto off Technology
- One year limited hardware – 24 hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support
3. HP LaserJet Pro M404n Laser Printer with Built-in Ethernet & Security Features (W1A52A)
- BUILT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD – Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404n, a monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business.
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware and OS.
- SPEED THROUGH TASKS – Stay productive with a 250-sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute from this black and white laser printer.
- SHARE RESOURCES ON YOUR NETWORK – Easily access, print, and share resources with built-in Ethernet capabilities.
- ENHANCED ENERGY EFFICIENCY – Designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404n saves up to 18% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste.
- COMPACT SIZE – Make the most of your office space with a compact printer that conveniently fits into your shared work area.
- TONER CARTRIDGES YOU CAN TRUST – Avoid reprints, wasted supplies, and service calls by using Original HP 58A/58X toner cartridges designed for your monochrome laser printer.
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY – Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support.
4. Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004) Wireless
- Print at speeds of up to 23 pages per minute.
- Supports mobile solutions, including Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Business, Morea Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Easily connect mobile devices without a router using a Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Paper capacity allows for up to 150-sheets.
- Energy saver mode uses approximately 4 watts in sleep mode.
5. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283cdwB (Newer Model of M283fdwB) All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer – Print Scan Copy Fax – 22 ppm
- Designed for demanding workplaces, the Color LaserJet Pro MFP M283fdwB Printer from HP offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions to fulfill your business and imaging needs.
- For sharp and detailed text, the unit offers an impressive 600 x 600 dpi print resolution, and print speeds are as fast as 22 ppm while supporting media sizes up to 8.
- Flatbed scan resolution is an impressive 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp and detailed scans while copy speeds are as fast as 21 cpm, and you can quickly check and change settings via the 2.
- 0 and Ethernet slots are provided in the back of the unit for connecting to a computer, and the printer also offers wireless printing and scanning features via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria mobile apps.
- What’s in the box: HP Color LaserJet Pro All-in-One M283fdwB printer; HP 206A LaserJet toner cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, yellow; Power cord; USB cable; Phone cord; Installation guide.
6. Brother Premium MFC-L2690DW Series Compact Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer - Print Copy Scan Fax - Wireless - Mobile Printing - Auto 2-Sided Printing - ADF - 26 ppm -
- Fast print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute
- Enjoy easy, reliable, wireless printing from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- The generous 250-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray easily handles letter and legal sizes paper and helps improve efficiency with less refills.
- Choose from the built-in wireless network interface to enable sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via the USB interface.
- Sturdy and robust construction ensures your laser all-in-one printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
7. Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- Prints up To 27 ppm, automatic duplex printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray.
- Windows 10 Compatibility: If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- This machine uses a USB connection ensuring your office runs smoothly with no complications.
- Refer the specification sheet below for contents of package and refer to the user manual for trouble shooting steps.
- Printer doesn’t have Wi-Fi capability
- It prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution
8. Brother HL-L2325DW Monochrome Laser Printer
- Print more, wait less, get more done.
- Multiple printing options meet a variety of needs.
- Mobile printing made simple.
- Flexible connection options let you connect your way
9. HP Laserjet M110we Wireless Black & White Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Months Instant Ink (7MD66E)
- BEST FOR TIGHT WORK SPACES – Print high-quality black & white documents and forms
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER IN ITS CLASS – Efficient black & white precision laser printing that fits anywhere.
- INCLUDES HP PLUS SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – HP PLUS makes your printer Smarter with advanced features that make it easy to print from any device or app.
- 6 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK for lasers with HP PLUS – Print up to 1500 pages a month for 6 months.
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS – Print up to 21 pages per minute
- STAY CONNECTED – Wireless with self-reset to help you stay connected
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—from anywhere.
10. HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless Laser Printer
- Main functions of the HP M203dw laser printer: reliable monochrome printing, wireless printing, AirPrint, double-sided printing, LED control panel, and more.
- This HP M203dw laser printer replaces the HP M201dw printer, additionally the newer HP M203dw has 15% faster print speeds plus HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- Prints up to 30 pages/minute, input tray paper capacity up to 260 sheets, duty cycle up to 2,000 pages/month.
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Set a faster pace for your business: Print two-sided documents right away, and easily manage to help maximize efficiency.
- Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence – engineered to help your printer print faster and more pages.
- Never shop for toner again: Save 10% with Amazon Dash Replenishment upon activation; your printer measures toner levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; no subscription fees.
- Ideal for home and small to medium businesses with work groups of 1-5 users; one-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Laser Printer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Laser Printer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Laser Printer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Laser Printer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Laser Printer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Laser Printer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Laser Printer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Laser Printer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Laser Printer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.