In need of the Best Midi Keyboard? You can trust our selection for the Best Midi Keyboard, Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 52355 reviews for Midi Keyboard and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Midi Keyboard where thousands of them are available online. I hope it will help you to make a final decision for Midi Keyboard Reviews.
Comparison Chart for Best Midi Keyboard
52355 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Midi Keyboard in this article.
|1||Alesis V-Mini - 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 4 Backlit Sensitive Pads||9.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|2||Alesis Qmini - Portable 32 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Velocity Sensitive Synth Action Keys and Music Production Software Included||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|3||M-Audio, 49-Key Midi Controller||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|4||AKAI Professional LPK25 - USB MIDI Keyboard controller with 25 Velocity-Sensitive Synth Action Keys for Laptops (Mac & PC)||9.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|5||Nektar, 61-Key Impact GX61 Controller Keyboard||9||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|6||AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 - 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|7||MIDIPLUS AKM320 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|8||Novation Launchkey Mini [MK3] — Portable 25-Key||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|9||AKAI Professional MPK Mini Play – USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With a Built in Speaker||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|10||M-Audio Oxygen 49 (MKV) – 49 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With Beat Pads||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Alesis V-Mini 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 4 Backlit Sensitive Pads, 4 Assignable Encoders...
- Alesis Qmini Portable 32 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Velocity Sensitive Synth Action Keys and...
- M-Audio, 49-Key Midi Controller, 49 Keys Keystation 49 MK3
- AKAI Professional LPK25 USB MIDI Keyboard controller with 25 Velocity-Sensitive Synth Action Keys for...
- Nektar, 61-Key Impact GX61 Controller Keyboard
- AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads, 8 Knobs and...
- MIDIPLUS AKM320 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, Black, 32-key
- Novation Launchkey Mini [MK3] — Portable 25-Key, USB, MIDI Keyboard Controller with DAW Integration...
- AKAI Professional MPK Mini Play USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With a Built in Speaker, 25 mini Keys, Drum...
- M-Audio Oxygen 49 49 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With Beat Pads, Smart Chord & Scale Modes, Arpeggiator...
1. Alesis V-Mini – 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 4 Backlit Sensitive Pads
- Compact USB powered design lets you create anywhere
- 25 expressive velocity sensitive, Synth action mini keys
- 4 backlit velocity sensitive drum pads; 4 backlit assignable knobs
- Dedicated octave, pitch bend, modulation, and sustain buttons
- Includes xpand 2 virtual instrument software by air music tech
2. Alesis Qmini – Portable 32 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Velocity Sensitive Synth Action Keys and Music Production Software Included
- Music Production and Beat Maker Essential – USB powered MIDI controller with 32 mini MIDI keyboard velocity-sensitive keys for studio production, virtual synthesizer control and beat production.
- Complete Control – Octave / Transpose buttons for access of the full piano range; Pitch bend and modulation buttons; Assignable volume knob for tactile control of any DAW or Synth parameter.
- Universal Compatibility – Complete compatibility with any music production app that accepts a MIDI controller including Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, MPC Beats and more.
- Make Music Anywhere – Works with iOS devices for use with apps including Garageband, via the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately).
- Professional Software Suite Included – Akai Professional MPC Beats including seven expansion packs: Producer Kits, LoFi Producer Collection, Trap Soul & LoFi Beats, Soulful Drums, Deep House, F9 Instruments Library, Urban Roulette, and 60 free MIDI controller lessons from Melodics.
3. M-Audio, 49-Key Midi Controller
- Ultimate Expression – 49 full-size velocity-sensitive keys provide a natural feel that captures every subtle nuance of your performance.
- Total Control – Volume fader, transport and directional buttons for easy control of your software, plus ergonomically-designed pitch and modulation wheels, Octave up and down buttons and sustain pedal input for expressive performances.
- Immediate Creativity – Easy plug-and-play connection to your Mac or PC—no drivers or power supply required; compatible with iOS devices via the Apple to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately).
- Your Studio Centrepiece – Compact design fits any desk, studio or stage setup perfectly and advanced functionality customizes your controls for your recording software.
- Premium Software suite included – MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, Velvet, XPand 2, Mini Grand, and Touch Loops.
4. AKAI Professional LPK25 – USB MIDI Keyboard controller with 25 Velocity-Sensitive Synth Action Keys for Laptops (Mac & PC)
- 13-Inch, Slim-Line Laptop Performance Keyboard With 25 Velocity-Sensitive Mini-Keyboard Keys For Playing Melodies, Bass Lines, Chords And More.
- Dedicated Octave Up And Down Buttons To Increase The Keyboard To The Full Melodic Range Plus A Sustain Button For Expressive Performances.
- On-Board Arpeggiator Steps Through Chords Automatically And Generates Inspiring Melodic Ideas Quickly.
- 4 Programmable Memory Banks For Instant Recall Of Mappings For Daws, Virtual Instruments, Effects And More.
5. Nektar, 61-Key Impact GX61 Controller Keyboard
- 61 Premium midi controller with 61 expressive synth-action keys, on-board pitch bend and modulation wheels for performances.
- Nektar DAW Integration for most popular DAWs
- 14 MIDI assignable buttons
- Mac, PC and iOS compatible
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW. NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
6. AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 – 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads
- Music Production And Beat Maker Essential – Usb Powered Midi Controller With 25 Mini Midi Keyboard Velocity-Sensitive Keys For Studio Production, Virtual Synthesizer Control And Beat Production.
- Total Control Of Your Production – Innovative 4-Way Thumbstick For Dynamic Pitch And Modulation Control, Plus A Built-In Arpeggiator With Adjustable Resolution, Range And Modes.
- The Mpc Experience – 8 Backlit Velocity-Sensitive Mpc-Style Midi Beat Pads With Note Repeat & Full Level For Programming Drums, Triggering Samples And Controlling Virtual Synthesizer / Daw Controls.
- Complete Command Of Your Virtual Instruments And Fx – 8 360-Degree Knobs Assign To All Your Music Studio Plugins For Mixing, Tweaking Synth Controls And More.
7. MIDIPLUS AKM320 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- 32 mini-keys velocity sensitive keyboard
- Pitch, modulation, octave, transpose function
- Sustain interface (Not include sustain pedal)
- USB B-type to connect computer (include USB cable)
- Plug and play with Windows, Mac devices
8. Novation Launchkey Mini [MK3] — Portable 25-Key
- Get hands on with Ableton Live – Have a seamless music making experience with Ableton Live and your Launchkey Mini.
- Get creative easily with arpeggiator – Easy to use but deeply controllable, Launchkey Mini’s creative arpeggiator allows you to change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more to add a whole range of diversity to your ideas and melodies.
- Play chords with one finger – Lay down chords for your track quick with fixed chord mode.
- Launchkey Mini goes anywhere with you – Send apps and program changes to your hardware synths with MIDI Out, or add keys to your Groovebox directly over MIDI.
- Finest-tech at your fingertips – The Launchkey Mini might be small in size but it’s packed with features.
- DAW Integration – In addition to Apple Logic and Ableton Live, Launchkey Mini also has excellent integrations with Reason, as well as any HUI compatible DAW, such as Cubase, Pro Tools, and more.
9. AKAI Professional MPK Mini Play – USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With a Built in Speaker
- Standalone Piano Style Keyboard – Portable mini keyboard and USB MIDI controller with 25 velocity-sensitive synthesizer action keys, pitch/mod joystick control, plus 128 sounds and 10 drum kits.
- Play Anywhere – Built in speaker, 1/8-inch headphone output and battery powered specification (3 x AA batteries – not included) for performing and producing on the go.
- Beat Maker Essential – 2 banks of 8 ultra-responsive backlit MIDI drum pads with Note Repeat and Full Level functions for drum machine style performance and music production.
- Tweak, Customize – 2 banks of 4 knobs (8 total) to tweak internal sounds or software parameters; In standalone mode control chorus, reverb, filter, EQ and envelope controls.
- The MPC Production Experience – Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the finest features and essential production tools from the Akai Professional MPC Series.
- Pro Software Suite – Includes ProTools First, Akai Pro MPC Beats, AIR Music Tech Hybrid 3 and SONiVOX Wobble (downloads).
10. M-Audio Oxygen 49 (MKV) – 49 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With Beat Pads
- Recording Studio Equipment Essential – MIDI controller with 49 velocity-sensitive full-size piano style keys delivers a natural response that gets the best from virtual sampler & synthesizer plugins.
- Make Better Beats with these Beat Maker Must Haves – 2 banks of 8 backlit velocity sensitive drum pads with Note Repeat – for beat production, clip launching, soundboard triggering and more.
- Get Hands-on with Your Music Studio Equipment – 8 assignable knobs and 9 assignable faders for tactile MIDI control of virtual synth parameters, effect plugins, DAW controls and more.
- Every Tool You Need – Effortless auto-mapping for DAW controls & plugin parameters; Smart Chord & Smart Scale modes; Arpeggiator; pitch & mod wheels; sustain pedal input; USB MIDI cable included.
- Complete software production package Included – MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, 2 virtual instruments from AIR Music Tech (Hybrid 3 & Mini Grand) and 5 Akai Professional MPC Expansion packs.
- Follow the included download card to visit the M-Audio website and obtain all supplied software and firmware updates.
Midi Keyboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Midi Keyboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Midi Keyboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Midi Keyboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Midi Keyboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Midi Keyboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Midi Keyboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Midi Keyboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Midi Keyboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Midi Keyboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Midi Keyboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Midi Keyboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Midi Keyboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Midi Keyboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Midi Keyboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.