In need of the Best Motherboard For I7 3970x? You can trust our selection for the Best Motherboard For I7 3970x, Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46033 reviews for Motherboard For I7 3970x and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Motherboard For I7 3970x where thousands of them are available online. I hope it will help you to make a final decision for Motherboard For I7 3970x Reviews.
Comparison Chart for Best Motherboard For I7 3970x
46033 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Motherboard For I7 3970x in this article.
|1||Micro Center Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores 16 Threads up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with MSI Z490-A PRO ProSeries ATX Motherboard LGA 1200 Socket DDR4 Dual M.2 Slots||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|2||ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|3||ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) microATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|4||Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|5||MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX||9.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|6||GIGABYTE B560M DS3H (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B560/ Micro-ATX/Dual M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen1/ GbE LAN/Motherboard)||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|7||Intel Core i3-9100 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.2 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|8||ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding||9||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|9||GIGABYTE TRX40 AORUS Master (sTRX AMD TRX40/Fins-Array Heatsink/16+3 Phases Infineon Digital VRM/3x PCIe 4.0x4 M.2/Intel WiFi 6/5GbE+1GbE LAN/E-ATX/AMD Motherboard)||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|10||ASRock Motherboard (Z390 PRO4)||8.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Micro Center Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores 16 Threads up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200...
- ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200...
- ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200...
- Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM 120mm, Grey
- MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard...
- GIGABYTE B560M DS3H...
- Intel Core i3-9100 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.2 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W
- ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 with Above 4G Decoding, 6xPCIe Slot and USB 3.1 Gen2...
- GIGABYTE TRX40 AORUS Master...
- ASRock Motherboard Z390 PRO4
1. Micro Center Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores 16 Threads up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with MSI Z490-A PRO ProSeries ATX Motherboard LGA 1200 Socket DDR4 Dual M.2 Slots
- Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor.
- CPU Support Maximum Memory Capacity 128 GB, DDR4 2933 MHz, No ECC memory, up to 2 memory channel, 45.
- MSI Z490-A PRO ProSeries Motherboard.
- Ready 4 the Future: Support Lightning Gen 4 Solution for the future.
- Turbo M.
2. ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Enhanced VRM heatsink, flexible M.
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultra Fast Connectivities: PCIe 4.
3. ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) microATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery in the most demanding situations.
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 3x M.
4. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
5. MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts, double CPU power connectors, and a digital power design which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
- Motherboard does not have WIFI function
6. GIGABYTE B560M DS3H (LGA 1200/ Intel/ B560/ Micro-ATX/Dual M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen1/ GbE LAN/Motherboard)
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 6 plus 2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
7. Intel Core i3-9100 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.2 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W
- 4 Cores /4 Threads
- Up to 4.2 GHz
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
- Bios update may be required for motherboard compatibility
- Supports Intel Optane Memory
8. ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Core, LANGuard and overvoltage protection provide component longevity and reliability.
- Fanxpert 4 with AIO pump header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe Slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-Channel HD gaming audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
9. GIGABYTE TRX40 AORUS Master (sTRX AMD TRX40/Fins-Array Heatsink/16+3 Phases Infineon Digital VRM/3x PCIe 4.0×4 M.2/Intel WiFi 6/5GbE+1GbE LAN/E-ATX/AMD Motherboard)
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors
- Quad Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 8 DIMMs
- 16+3 Phases Infineon digital VRM solution with 70a power stage
- Advanced thermal design with Fins-Array heatsink Heatpipe with extended heatsink and nanocarbon baseplate.
- Aquantia 5GbE LAN and Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
10. ASRock Motherboard (Z390 PRO4)
- LGA1151 Supports 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- Memory: 4x DDR4 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX, CrossFireX Technology
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Motherboard For I7 3970x currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Motherboard For I7 3970x based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Motherboard For I7 3970x before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Motherboard For I7 3970x they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Motherboard For I7 3970x, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Motherboard For I7 3970x before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Motherboard For I7 3970x will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Motherboard For I7 3970x if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Motherboard For I7 3970x on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.